13 Aug 2019
Detailed information about your shipments
With our Track & Trace module, you can easily follow your shipments to its destination with your personal login code (only available for registered customers only).
10 benefits of Track & Trace
This Track & Trace module has many benefits:
- Real time status of all your shipments (24/7).
- All relevant available documentation such as packing lists, commercial invoices, and Bills of Lading can be viewed and downloaded.
- Track and Trace is available for both sea freight and air freight shipments as well as for road transports.
- For Track and Trace, only an internet connection is needed.
- Track and Trace is web-based, so always available on your smartphone, PC, laptop, iPad, and smartTV.
- No prior registration or installation is required (you only need to request a personal login code).
- Data can be exported to Excel.
- Our Track and Trace service is completely free of charge.
- You can log on to multiple sessions at the same time so that the information is available on different devices.
- Our new Track & Trace is still under development, we will keep you informed of new features as they are added.
More information about Track & Trace ?
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.