Defence logistics uk
Your best choice for Defence logistics
Embassy Freight's defence team supports manufacturers and contractors for the safe and legal shipment of military and law enforcement cargoes, such as class 1 pyrotechnics, explosives and ammunition. Certified for the transport of dangerous goods in accordance with ADR, IMO and IATA/FIATA.
- Licensed by UK Home Office – Section 5 UK Firearms Act
- Embassy are licensed by the UK Home Office to move firearms and ammunition prohibited under section 5 of the Firearms Act 1968 (as amended).
- All staff Ministry of Defence vetted and Security Cleared.
- All staff Counter Terrorism Checked according to Civil Aviation Authority requirements.
Bunker-facility located in a central location in Europe (Rheine, Germany), we have access to 24 bunkers in total. Explosive cargoes handled, stored awaiting final delivery / call out to base.
All the bunkers are fully licensed and equipped to store all types of class 1 goods. We have the unique ability to store up to 197 tons of class 1.1 in total. The bunkers vary in size, ranging from 40m2, with 40 pallet places on the ground, up to 140 pallet places.
All bunkers are equipped according to security standards, with round-the-clock surveillance, 365 days per year, by security personnel. Live CCTV footage can be viewed remotely at any time. We can store a class 1.1 NEQ of up to 2000 kg, and simultaneously relabel, refit, repack, and perform technical or compliance investigations on seized goods.
Sensitive inventory is handled with the greatest possible care by vetted, highly trained personnel and EXIII rated handling equipment.
- Time critical tracked movements to field and base
- Packing to military specification
- Armed escorts
- Specialised truck and handling equipment
- Customs clearance
- Secure storage facilities for European Distribution
Get insured to be assured! Protect your freight and peace of mind. Embassy can arrange full cargo value coverage insurance (including coverage of the cost of transport) Through our insurance partner, Embassy can help issue affordable, full coverage. Insurance is a vital part of your supply chain budget.
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn.